We are looking for leaders who enjoy taking initiative, seizing opportunity, and being involved in developing process.
Digital Creative Director
This role is responsible for both leading a small team of designers to create high-level design concepts for seasonal branding efforts and user experience components, as well as participating in the concept development and execution. You will be guiding cross-channel projects and managing communication with digital partners to find solutions that solve both creative and business needs.
The time spent in this role will be split evenly between design & management responsibilities. The Digital Creative Director should be a leader who can inspire and develop people, and is as excited about helping designers build and refine their concepts and design skills as they are about creating their own work.
Your book should include UX work and thinking and screen-based design, as well as killer attention to detail, especially in type. Please share examples of your work.
- – Lead a team of 2 designers to concept & execute seasonal campaigns and development of brand aesthetic for the screen.
- – Partner with Site manager and front end developer to lead & execute UX/UI projects
- – Work closely with project managers and merchants to obtain all relevant information, technical requirements and timelines for each project
- – Develop identity and collateral for brand-expanding initiatives
- – Independently identify issues and resolutions
- – Participate in developing realistic time lines. Work from production schedules and status to manage time and prioritize daily workload. Ensure work is completed on time.
- – Love to work collaboratively in a group, you have an innate willingness to dig in and contribute with your team
- – Are driven and motivated by the possibilities ahead
- – Are a true business owner; comfortable with decision making and calculated risk taking for the benefit of your business
- – Think innovation is critical in a business environment and support others in creative thinking
- – Pride yourself on the quality of work and are a stickler for the details
- – Naturally challenge yourself and others to grow
- – 4-6 years experience designing for web and digital media
- – Strong understanding of user experience and user interface
- – Some leadership/management and/or teaching experience
- – Excellent typography skills
- – Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design, HTML/CSS experience is a plus
- – E-comm experience is a plus
- – Photo experience is a plus
Interested applicants should submit their CV and work samples below or at firstname.lastname@example.org